Available to current higher education faculty and the non-academic community.
Features of Higher Education or Non-Academic Membership
- Online access to current and past issues of our highly-quality, peer reviewed journals, The Physics Teacher and American Journal of Physics;
- Discounts on registration for AAPT conferences and meetings;
- Discounts on books and other products in The Physics Store;
- Subscription to Physics Today, the flagship publication of the American Institute of Physics;
- National recognition opportunities for you and your students;
- Publishing and presenting opportunities;
- Focused workshops for New Faculty, 2-Year College, and Experienced Faculty;
- Physics Education Research Topical Group;
- Opportunity to participate and take leadership roles in AAPT committees and advisory boards;
And much more...
Back to Join Selection Page